New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

laanten

Poland
3 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2018 :  17:13:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
When I create track I would like to see current distance of this track. After some search I found window "Track statistics" where distance is displayed. Unfortunately when I create additional points at this track displayed distance is still the same. I have to refresh window by clicking "Type" and "Measure unit" again. Is it possible to see distance refreshed automatically after each click?
Regards Rafal

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2018 :  19:00:02  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for reporting.
I'll add your request to the list of the things to do.
Gian Paolo
Go to Top of Page

laanten

Poland
3 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2018 :  20:45:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much. This feature is very usable when I plan track with limited number of kilometers.
Go to Top of Page

mettsmith

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  08:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by laanten

Hello,
When I create track I would like to see current distance of this track. After some search I found window "Track statistics" where distance is displayed. Unfortunately when I create additional points at this track displayed distance is still the same.I have kept track of my usage of Phallosan Forte and how it helped to increase the length/girth https://buffaloreport.com/phallosan-forte-review-results/. I have also shared before and after pictures. Is it possible to see distance refreshed automatically after each click?
Regards Rafal

In the Ok Map manual, there is a list of tracks functions from where the statistical information can be availed. It showed significant gain compared to previous. Go to the Statistics context menu. Pg. 128 of Ok Map.

Edited by - mettsmith on 27/03/2019 13:00:11
Go to Top of Page

laanten

Poland
3 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  09:14:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for reply mettsmith.
I think you referred to Statistics window which I mentioned at the beginning. Generally it is ok, one thing I miss there: automatic refresh. It's not big deal to click Refresh button but I came to Okmap from Oziexplorer where current distance of track is displayed automatically after each click. It's just easier and simpler.
Go to Top of Page

Eckstein

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2019 :  12:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Automatic refresh doesn't exist, right? Or am I missing something?

Edited by - Eckstein on 13/11/2023 17:58:44
Go to Top of Page

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2019 :  12:26:30  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Automatic refresh exists only for the current track (the track you are recording).
Go to Top of Page

salmawisoky

Anguilla
1 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2024 :  04:37:38  Show Profile  Visit salmawisoky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd like to create 5 tracks (for 5 successive days). I did not understand how to close a track and create another new one.
Go to Top of Page

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2024 :  10:30:35  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1- draw the first track
2- select the "Select Objects" tool (large arrow)
3- deselect the drawn track by clicking on the map anywhere
4- Select the "Track" tool and draw the new track

or

1- draw the first track
2- use context menu "Unselect all"
3- draw the new track
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
OkMap forum © 2018 OkMap Go To Top Of Page