New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bambleweenie

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  19:43:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gian Paolo,

When opening a map, OKMap by default opens the image on quite a small scale (not sure exactly what scale, but considerably less than 100%).

My personal preference would be to have the map image open by default at 100%. I realise that not everyone would want this, so I was wondering if it is possible to have an option in "Preferences" to open images at 100% by default?

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  20:00:14  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maps was opened at the same scale/zoom and scrool position of the last time you have close the map (see flag "Set last zoom/pan after map loading" in Preferences page "General").
Go to Top of Page

Bambleweenie

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  22:47:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK that makes sense - when opening maps for the first time, you get a small(ish) image.
Go to Top of Page

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  09:22:35  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's only for the first time you load a map (the small map).
Then, I think may be useful to locate the place of the last time.
If you prefer to load a map at 100% zoom you can press Zoom 100% before close your map.
Go to Top of Page

okmap

Italy
2566 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2013 :  11:12:21  Show Profile  Visit okmap's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you want to rescale an image with OkMap, you can use the function Utilities - Map tiling - Resize (page).
This automatically creates a new georeference file (.okm), so you don't need to re-calibrate map.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
OkMap forum © 2018 OkMap Go To Top Of Page